Followers

Wednesday, 2 March 2011

You're invited to the Queen Kat Designs March releases

The first Wednesday of every month sees the new stamp releases from Queen Kat Designs - details below. I was lucky enough to get to play with two of them and over the coming weeks will show you what I've been doing with them

The first card I'm going to show you is called Lollipop Fairy and is by the artist Samantha Nowak. I wanted it to be a bright and cheery card so opted to use the lovely MME papers from the Love Me Do range - I have so enjoyed working with both the stamp and the papers. I also wanted the sentiments to tie in with the name of the fairy hence sweet and thoughtful, which is how I think the fairy looks. These and all the other new releases will be available to buy from the Queen Kat Designs shop. Why not check out their Facebook page too.


lollipop fairy

1 comment:

Jay said...

hello Linda, you hidden rock chick! love the colours and the interpretation, keep up the good work. Jacqueline x