Followers

Sunday, 13 March 2011

Sketches 4 Cards App



Anam Stubbington, founder of the Twisted Sketches blog and all around amazing papercrafter released her Sketches4Cards app for iPhones, iPads & iPod Touch and I was lucky enough to be asked to supply a card based on one of the sketches which can be found on the application. Below is the card I submitted - I loved playing with the sketch and was pretty happy with the end result too - more from the Ooh La La range from MME.
twisted anam 1

You can check out all the amazing (and handy) sketches in the app. There is a free version with 12 sketches, and the full version (104 sketches, + the 12 free ones) can be purchased at iTunes for 4.99.

1 comment:

My name is Wynneth said...

This is totally gorgeous Linda, I love the colours and how great is the paper you used for the large circle. I love the printed heart too - fabulous project.
hugs
wynneth
x