Followers

Wednesday, 9 March 2011

New Release Queen Kat Designs by Artist Diana Vicks

Today sees the release of some new stamps by the artist Diana Vicks available from Queen Kat Designs. There is a mini blog hop highlighting the new stamps and more info available on the Queen Kat blog. Hopefully you have arrived here from Shannons blog, if you haven't then you can always start from the beginning at Queen Kat Designs blog and check out the new stamps and what each person on the design team have come up with to showcase them. gypsy 1 qkd

I had the pleasure of working with Gypsy and this is one of two designs I created using this image - I'll share the other one another day. I had great fun colouring this one in (although I did notice after I'd taken the photo I'd coloured one little bit in the wrong colour - can you pick out the mistake?) The papers are 7 Gypsies and I've used a Nellies frame and some lovely lace from Kaiser, added a little bling and printed out the sentiment. Thanks for looking and I hope you like it.
Your next stop on the blog hop is Vicki - have fun!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Well it looks great to me Linda, wonderful array of colours! Jill x