Followers

Tuesday, 22 March 2011

LOTV + BFF = FUN

This weekend was spent visiting our friends Karen and Phillip - while we were there Karen and I managed to do some crafting together and she convinced me that I should enter this card into the Lili of the Valley blog challenge. It was a really lovely sketch to work with and I had fun putting the card together using some new papers that will be available from SU next month - so pretty. I also had great fun making the lovely quilled flowers to go on the card and showed Karen how to make them so you could be seeing more of them on our cards in the future! A really big thank you to Karen for letting me stamp out more LOTV images for me to work on and enter into future challenges - however I think a few stamps might find their way into my house at some stage too.

Thank you Karen and Phillip for a really lovely weekend xxx
lotv 2103

6 comments:

Elaine said...

glad you had a great weekend, the card is fabulous, and the new paper look gorgeous....more temptation in the offing LOL

Saxo Stamper said...

Absoluately gorgeous Linda - it looks wonderful in real life and the papers are so pretty. We did have a brilliant time didn't we, it was a shame not to spend the whole weekend crafting but we did need to see some daylight !

k xxx

Jill said...

wow wow wow Linda, that is such a beautiful card, enhanced of course, by the LOTV stamp! Glad you are had a great weekend. Jill x

Lucy said...

I love that card - so pretty! x

Dena said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the papers and sweet image!
Thanks for joining the LOTV Challenge this week!
Hugs,Dena

Lynn's scraps or Heather and Mikeee's wedding said...

Love the little rabbit and the flowers are super did you cut them yourself Lynn