Followers

Thursday, 3 March 2011

2nd LO of the year!

I discovered a great sketch site towards the end of last year called Nuts about Sketches (link is in my side bar I think!) - the sketch I have used for this LO was also part of a DT call, but it also suited the photos I had in mind to use. Once again I've used MME Love me do range - I will be so sad when I have used all this set! The sentiment is a Dark Room Door stamp which my friend Jacqueline kindly let me stamp out while we were at the Liskeard crop last Saturday. The main photo was taken at Colette and Tim's engagement party and the scan photo was the second scan they had when they discovered that they were going to be having a baby boy. Hopefully the sketch site will help me with lots more LO's throughout the year.
nuts about sketches dt

2 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Gorgeous Linda, what a lovely layout.

K x

Lucy said...

Lovely page and a perfect sentiment for it.