Followers

Saturday, 19 February 2011

Twisted Sketch #47

I really enjoyed working with this weeks Twisted Sketch and the twist of distress, anyhow, anyway. It gave me the opportunity to use some of the lovely 7Gypsies papers that inadvertently found their way into a carrier bag for me when I popped into Just Tracy's last week. They are from the gorgeous Victoria paper range and there were also some lovely nature tags and brads to go with them - they slipped in somehow too!
twisted1902
Supplies
7Gypsies Victoria Paper range
SU All a Flutter stamp & sentiment from SU Hostess Level 3 Occasional Quotes set
Nestie fancy circle
CM circle cutter
SU Basic Grey ink pad
SU distressing tool

5 comments:

Jill said...

Ooh Linda , love those butterflies. Mmm think I have got that stamp!!! Wonderful colours, unusual and gorgeous! Jill x

Valerie said...

Great card Linda - love those butterflies and yoru distressing!

Nancy said...

this is gorgeous! and the distressing looks fab! LOVe those butterflies!!!

My name is Wynneth said...

Just delightful Linda, I really love all the colours and elements you used and what fabulous distressing.
hugs
wynneth
x

Muckyfingers said...

Absolutely lovely :) xXx