Followers

Monday, 21 February 2011

Tanuki Chan Stamp from Queen Kat Designs

I've used another of the images I stamped out while I was at Wynneths a couple of weeks ago - this time it is Tanuki Chan - a sweet oriental design from Queen Kats. The background papers are from my stash from a company called Cameo cards - I think I bought them quite a few years ago as part of a kit. I tried to use the colours that were in the background papers to get the colouring of the stamped image - not sure about this one. Love the image, but not so keen on my colouring this time round. I've tried to make it look as if it is mounted onto a scroll and added some gold fibres to the edges of the scroll. Also added some stickles to the fur element of the collar of the robe.
queen kat 2102

3 comments:

Elaine said...

the idea of the background paper on a scroll is excellent, personally I find the bright blue eyes a little on the scarey side LOL.
Great card though.

Jill said...

Wow that's gorgeous Linda, just love those background papers and I agree the image is soo nice! Jill x

My name is Wynneth said...

Gorgeous Linda - you know how much I love any oriental and lovely to see Tanuki Chan so beautifully displayed :o) Did you put this card on the QKD gallery? You should do, I know that V will just adore it!
hugs
wynneth
x