Followers

Thursday, 3 February 2011

Some exciting news to share.

I've been lucky enough to be asked to join the Queen Kat Designs Royal Court - I am so looking forward to working with their stamps, which I feel are very different from what we can get in this country. I've been getting their monthly Whimsical Ink kit for several months now and they've also brought out another monthly kit which is available to international customers called Myka's monthly kit. They have lots of different designers covering a wide range of tastes - why not check them out for yourself http://katstamps.com/store/ There are new releases each month so always worth going back to.


4 comments:

Jill said...

Oh wow well done Linda, very well deserved! Jill x

Lucy said...

Wonderful news - Congratulations

Annie said...

Congratulations Linda! I look forward to seeing your new creations.
enjoy your weekend.
hugs, annie x

My name is Wynneth said...

It is so fabulous to have you on board with us on the QKD DT Linda ;O) It's going to be great working with you and I know you'll have lots of fun !
hugs
wynneth
x