Followers

Monday, 28 February 2011

Myka's Monthly Club from Queen Kat Designs

Myka's is a fairly new monthly stamp club from QKD was just one of those that I couldn't resisit in the New Year. There have only been two so far, but they are both beautiful and I can't wait for the March release.
queen kat 2802
Time was slightly against me this weekend so I have opted to just stamp out the image using Momentos black ink pad and not colouring in the image. I think it looks quite stunning as it is, but can you imagine what fun you could have colouring the image in? There are a total of 9 stamps in this set including four lovely sentiments. I've used a combination of CM circle cutters and Nesties to frame the image and then some lovely embossed paper from SU and a few gems from my stash.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Linda! I still can't make my mind up about these stamps .. .. but this one is prettier with the roses so I could be tempted! a fabulous card and striking in red/black/white. by the way, when are you putting in another SU order, only I'm desperate for some cardstock but I'm not sure of the colour - it was in the neutrals pack but isn't the kraft one, more like a soft sand so wonder if it is the sahara sand one, can you email me to chat about it? anniejuk@yahoo.com
hugs, annie x

Jill said...

Its certainly a very striking stamp Linda, think it looks lovely in just the black. Jill

My name is Wynneth said...

This is gorgeous Linda, I couldn't resist this kit either,I think the roses in the kit are just fabulous. I've got a project using it scheduled for my blog soon.
hugs
wynneth
x