Followers

Monday, 7 February 2011

Come to me fairy - Queen Kat Designs

A few weeks ago I went over to Wynneths house and stamped out several of her Queen Kat design stamps that she has got - this was before I knew I would be joining the Royal Court. Those that know me also know that as well as being addicted to rubber stamps I also like anything mythical or magical and I have had great fun playing with this image called the Come to Me fairy - artist Amy Brown. I've coloured the image in using ProMarkers adding some stickles to the wings to make them sparkle - not sure how well this shows up in the photo. The papers and die cuts are all My Minds Eye Ooh La La range. The pearls are from a retired embellishment set from SU, along with the oval and heart punches (not retired) and the sentiment is from the Key Critters set also by Amy Brown
queen kat 1
Supplies
My Minds Eye Ooh La La range papers and diecuts
Queen Kat stamps
SU Oval, Scalloped Oval and Trio heart punches
Pearls from stash
Stickles

6 comments:

Jill said...

Ooh la la! That is gorgeous Linda, really love that image, a sort of grown up fairy! What a great sentiment as well! Jill x

Sarah said...

Well done on the Queen Kat designs spot Linda :) See you Saturday!

Heli said...

lovely, I love Amy Brown I have a couple of her books and thought I recognised the wings before I read the post!

Saxo Stamper said...

Lovely Linda, right up your street

love k x

Annie said...

a magical fairy card Linda!
hugs, annie x

My name is Wynneth said...

This is just beautiful Linda, so lovely. Gorgeous papers and fabulous colouring and I love her glittery wings. Pleased to see that you have made such a great project with the images you stamped.
hugs
wynneth
x