Followers

Tuesday, 1 February 2011

The Art Journal is still going!

Here are the entries for the 13th - 15th January - more will follow for those that are interested. The 13th January is all about how I'd had plans to get up early and do various things before heading off into work - unfortunately I overslept! 14th January I broke one of my new year resolutions so it was confession time and finally the 15th January I thought I'd highlight our weekly attempt at winning a fortune on the National Lottery - so far not even a tenner with our own numbers or the lucky dip that MIL buys us each week!
art journal 5

2 comments:

Jill said...

Haha wondered how long you would manage to keep up that resolution!!!! Great Art Journal!!! Jill x

My name is Wynneth said...

Great page Linda, what fun to put your lottery ticket on there!

hugs
wynneth
x