Followers

Sunday, 2 January 2011

UFO's

I have finished the first of many UFO's that I am hoping to complete this year. Ok I admit that I actually finished knitting this item a few months ago, but until this weekend I hadn't actually stitched it all up. I love knitting, but I hate the stitching up so it always takes me so much longer to actually get my knitting completed. Still it's nice to know that with only being two days into the year I've managed to carry on with my resolutions, a UFO completed, no money spent on new goodies and I've even managed to make a start on a yearly art journal today (it's actually got two entries in) - can't say how long I'll be able to keep it going, but I'll give it my best shot.
ufo 1
Logan is going to look so cute in this little hoody! I've also made a start on a little jumper for him for when he's a bit older (the pattern states 6 - 12 months) so I should have enough time to complete it before he grows too big. Better still it's using some of the wool I sorted out from my stash yesterday so although I'm starting yet another project it is with stash I already had.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Yeah its finished!!! Its looking lovely and I'm sure he will look a treat! Jill x

My name is Wynneth said...

This is lovely Linda and I'm sure he'll look soooo handsome wearing it :O) Looking forward to seeing more UFOs on saturday ;O)
hugs
wynneth
x

lisa said...

This is completely lovely. Your knitting is perfect! Love it!