Followers

Saturday, 29 January 2011

Twisted Sketch #44

For this weeks Twisted sketch I have rotated the sketch 90 degrees - it worked better that way for the idea I had for the card. The added twist this week is Twine, anyway, anyhow. I have used some twine that I bought from Just Tracys last week and also used a play on words for the sentiment. Inside the card reads "with a love that binds" - a great way of using up my alphabet stickers!

twisted 2901
Supplies
SU Sweet & Sour Speciality Papers
SU Rose Red Cardstock & Ink Pad
Martha Stewart Punch
Twine from Just Tracys
Nestie label
Embossing folder with hearts
Alphabet stickers and stitching thread from stash

4 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

This is such a pretty card Linda, I love that pretty paper and it works really well for the MS punched hearts.
hugs
wynneth
x

Jill said...

Really love your card Linda, despite it being pink!! Jill x

Elaine said...

The hearts are beautiful and the csrd is lovely.

Annie said...

the perfect text for your twined hearts Linda!
hugs, annie x