Followers

Saturday, 22 January 2011

Twisted Sketch #43

Time has been very restricted this week for crafting and I had been asked by my friend Debbie to make a sympathy card so I have combined making the card with the Twisted Sketch for this week. The twist this week is bling, anyway, anyhow - now I wouldn't normally associate bling and sympathy together, but I've kept the colour scheme fairly simple so am hoping that it works and Debbie will be happy with the end result.

twisted 2201
Supplies
SU Designer Papers (now retired)
SU Rich Razzleberry cardstock
SU Wild Wasabi ink pad
SU Close as a Memory (retired) and Baroque Motifs stamp sets
SU Rhinestones
SU 3 flower punch (retired), small heart from Heart to Heart punch and corner punch

4 comments:

Jill said...

A sad occasion but a beautiful card Linda. Jill x

Annie said...

a beautiful card for a sad occasion.
hugs, annie x

Muckyfingers said...

Very pretty card :)

Saxo Stamper said...

Lovely card Linda x