Followers

Saturday, 1 January 2011

Twisted Sketch #40




This weeks Twisted Sketch included the twist of Hope, anyhow, anyway. I decided to go with making a New Year card seeing as it was New Years day and the sentiment is my Hope for everyone, everywhere this year. Not sure about the brads think I might try and find some rub ons and add the year to them as although they fit the sketch they don't really do much for the card at the moment - me thinks.


twisted hope





Supplies



SU Whisper White & River Rock cardstock



SU River Rock ink pad



SU New Years Celebration stamp set



Ribbon & brads from stash



Nesties






So one day into my New Years resolutions and I have managed to find some time to craft and to use up some of my stash and I haven't bought anything new - only another 364 days to stick with the resolutions!!!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Good luck with those resolutions then Linda!!! Love the card, that background is great and I love the ruffled ribbon. Jill x