Followers

Saturday, 15 January 2011

This weeks Twisted Sketch had the added twist of diecut, anyhow, anyway. I have opted to used some lovely My Minds Eye papers from the Ooh La La range and I've also used a die cut border and sentiment tab from the same range. Hope you'll join in with the sketch this week.

I have stamped the Fancy pants flower image first in black Versafine ink and then in SU's Regal Rose ink twice and decoupaged the flower before adding one of SU's jumbo eyelets. I've used Tim Holtz Black Soot ink to distress the edges of the paper and diecut border. twisted 1501

Supplies
MME Ooh La La papers and diecuts
Fancy Pants flower stamp, Personal Impressions sentiment stamp
SU Regal Rose ink pad
SU Jumbo Eyelet
Tim Holtz Distress Ink and Versafine ink pads

2 comments:

Jill said...

Wow that's a lovely card Linda. Really like the simple elegance of it. Hope you are ok and not too busy! Jill x

My name is Wynneth said...

This is stunning Linda, I love the blue and pink together and the flower and swirl are gorgeous. Fabulous papers too.
hugs
wynneth
x