Followers

Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Something Old, Something New and Anything Goes

Something Old, Something New was the first challenge for the Jingle Belles challenge blog and the theme Anything Goes was for the first challenge for Craftyhazlenuts Christmas challenge blog. I have used my the Christmas designer papers from SU from last year with the new ornament stamps I bought just before Christmas, but didn't get round to using.
jingle belles 1

I'm trying to keep the cards simple so that I can achieve my target of making six of each design for each challenge.

Supplies
SU Early Espresso, Old Olive & Whisper White cardstock
SU Ruby Red & Early Espresso ink pads
SU Ski Slope DS papers (retired)
SU Ornament punch, Border Punch, Oval Punch & Scallop Punch
SU Delightful Decorations stamp set
SU Chocolate Chip ribbon

11 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Do you know I am thinking of setting myself the challenge of doing a few Xmas cards each month to save the Xmas rush.......

These are lovely

K x

Jill said...

Oooh aren't they gorgeous, nothing like preparing for next Christmas I say!! Jill x

SmilynStef said...

Look at you ... a holiday card over-achiever ... and what a gorgeous set of six you have completed ... rich holiday colors and a lovely little bow ... thanks so much for joining our Jingle Belle fun.

Dawn said...

GORGEOUS! I love the colors you used and that ribbon is so pretty. How do you tie such perfect bows? Wonderful job!

lauren bergold said...

oh wow **6** cards to each challenge??!?! i think that's the record so far and WOW you're going to have 48 cards before VALENTINE's DAY at that rate! AWESOME!

and what gorrrrrrrgeous cards they are, as well! i love the way the stripey panel comes halfway across and just TOTALLY focuses the eye on that pretty ornament and greeting; plus that brown satin ribbon is ♥LUSCIOUS♥! wow! what a magnificent start to the year, we're sooooo thrilled you're going to jingle along with us! :)

Lorraine said...

My goodness - you are industrious. Six of each - wow! These are lovely though. Great way to use up that paper.

Jeanne said...

Oh I love these cards! great papers and the ornAment is adorable!

Lisa - papergrace said...

WOOOOWWWW! That's amazing! SIX?! These are lovely. The panels are so pretty and colorful and the ribbon is yummy!!

What absolutely gorgeous cards!!

Hazel said...

Your cards are lovely. I'm glad to see another Christmas challenge blog beginning. I too have started Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge blog - please feel free to add your card if you'd like to - challenge 1 is open until 22:00 UK time Friday 7 January. x

Lucy said...

Beautiful cards. Making Christmas cards in January is just far too organised!

Hazel said...

These are lovely cards. Thank you for joining in the first challenge on my Christmas Challenge blog - I'd be grateful if you would add a mention and a link to my blog in this post - thanks. x