Followers

Sunday, 9 January 2011

Oops a day late - Twisted Sketch 41#

I'm a day late posting my card for this weeks Twisted Sketch - the twist this week is Ribbon, anyway, anyhow. I decided to use my ribbon to create a lattice effect to take away some of the boldness of the gorgeous Greenhouse Garden designer papers from Stampin' Up! I've used a lovely image and sentiment from a now retired SU stamp set - one of my favourite sets from a previous catalogue. After submitting the photo for the sketch I think I might add some tiny little flowers or butterflys to the lattice work.

twisted801
Supplies
SU Greenhouse Garden DS papers
SU Old Olive, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie cardstock
SU Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Pumpkin Pie ink pads
Martha Stewart border punch
SU retired stamps set & Flight of the Butterfly stamp set
SU Paper Daisies
SU Whisper White grosgrain ribbon

2 comments:

Jill said...

Might be a day late but its still a gorgeous card Linda! Hope your day went quickly! Jill x

My name is Wynneth said...

This is truly gorgeous Linda - I love how you did the ribbon lattice work, might have to 'steal' that idea myself !!! that is if you don't mind?
hugs
wynneth
x