Followers

Sunday, 30 January 2011

One card two challenges

I managed to combine the Friday Sketchers sketch for this week with Stampin' for the weekend challenge of the theme getting warmed up. I've used one of the stamps from the Papermania stamp set I bought at the craft show on Thursday - I just love sunflowers and as the name suggests gorgeous sunny days I thought it fitted in nicely with the theme. I've teamed it up with some Anna Griffin papers that I have had hanging around for far too long, coloured with Pro Markers and added a self adhesive Papermania border that also came with the stamp sets.

friday sketchers
Supplies
Anna Griffin patterned papers
SU Soft Suede cardstock
Papermania stamps and border embellishment
Pro Markers
White card from stash

5 comments:

Annie said...

fabulous sunflowers Linda! oh for the warm sunshine days of summer! enjoy the rest of your day.
hugs, annie x

Jorunn said...

Beautiful card and great take on my sketch! Thank you for joining us over at FSB!
hugs,
Jorunn

Jill said...

That is soooooo lovely Linda! I will singing that all evening! Just brings back the Morecambe and Wise! (Ooops just showing my age - you know 49 +VAT!!)Jill x

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Linda

This is a lovely jolly card, it's so cold today it's hard to imagine ever feeling the warmth of summer, I am so impatient !

K x

My name is Wynneth said...

This is fabulous Linda, so warm and sunny, can't help but smile when I look at it :O)

hugs
wynneth
x