Followers

Monday, 3 January 2011

Jingle Belles

On one of my many blog hopping adventures I came across this new challenge site Jingle Belles after visiting Amy's blog - Tsuruta Designs which I'd hopped to from someone else's. Isn't it amazing how one great blog can lead you to even more creativity and inspiration?

Anyway, along with everything else that I am planning on doing this year I thought I might follow Amy's idea in her post here. I'm hoping to be a bit more adventurous and do six of one design - should be achievable if I keep them fairly simple. I already have an idea for the first challenge on the Jingle Belles sight and fingers crossed I might be able to get them done before I go to work tomorrow.

First day back at work in the New Year and it was a long day - started at 8 and finished at 18.30 (actaully clocked in at 7.50 and clocked out at 18.45) so apart from a bit of knitting this evening and watching the darts final on TV I didn't do much else when I got home. Really pleased as I have already finished the back of the new jumper I am knitting for Logan and have already made a good start on the front.

Right off to get an early night as I'm now beginning to feel tired and I want to try and get up a bit earlier than I have been doing of late - the trouble is since we bought a new kingsize duvet which is oh so cosy I haven't been wanting to get out of my warm bed - especially with the weather being so cold outside. But I have to stop lazing about if I am to stand any chance of keeping up with all that I hope to achieve this year!

1 comment:

My name is Wynneth said...

Thanks for this link Linda - I've added the challenge site to my favourites and will try and enter a few of the challenges. I need to be far more organised with my christmas cards for 2011 so this would be a great way to get started! Hope you don't have to work too hard tomorrow!!!
hugs
wynneth
x