Followers

Tuesday, 11 January 2011

Inchies/Twinchies and Recycle'Freebies

The Jingle Belles challenge this week was to use either Inchies or Twinchies on your card, while CraftyHazelnuts challenge wanted to use either a freebie or something recycled. I have used 1 inch squares of Papermania holly paper and backed them with some holographic squares that I cut out of a gift bag which had contained a lovely bottle of wine and some chocolates, which my dear friend Elaine had given me for Christmas.

I've arranged the inchies into the shape of what I hope resembles a Christmas Tree - loved both the challenges and the fact that I have another six cards ready for this years big event!

jingel belles 2
Supplies
Basic white square card (bought from QVC)
Papermania paper
Holographic gift bag
SU Always Artichoke ink pad
Clarity corner stamp & not sure of greeting stamp (but one from my small collection)
Scrap of Close to Cocoa paper put through the ribbler

8 comments:

Annie said...

what a great collection of festive cards! I am lovin' that holly corner stamp .. .. will have to look out for that one!
thanks so much for Saturday - I had a great time meeting lots of new crafters and hope to come along again another time.
hugs, annie x

Hazel said...

Oh wow! you've been busy - love the inchies and the way you've used them. Thanks for taking part in my CHNC challenge 2 - hope to see you again soon. x

Jill said...

Oooherr isn't that just gorgeous! Great to see that you are managing your job and doing some great crafting Linda. Jill xx

lauren bergold said...

ok YES!!!!!!! those totally look like christmas trees and are additionally COMPLETELY BRILLIANT!!! i ♥love♥ the mosaic idea...and WOW! SIX MORE CARDS!!! you are rockin' the holidays ALREADY!!! :)

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabulous Dahlink !!! Loving how you used the inchies to cleverly on your batch cards and well done for getting so far ahead for this year's christmas cards :o) I had a great time last saturday, thanks again for inviting me. I must try and enter this challenge myself.
hugs
wynneth
x

SmilynStef said...

Six cards ... you rock ... and that inchie holiday tree is just TOOOOOO clever ... love it! Thanks for joining our Jingle Belle fun.

Lorraine said...

I love your inchie tree! What a great idea. And I think it was wonderful to repeat the ivy in the corners to match the paper.

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Love your beautiful card. Now I know what to do with a holiday gift bag! Thanks for the idea.