Followers

Monday, 10 January 2011

4th - 6th January Art Journal

Here are the entries for the 4th - 6th January for my Art Journal. Still very simple. 4th January is all about VAT increasing to 20% - found out some useful/useless (depending on your viewpoint) facts about VAT - I enjoy finding out such trivia.

5th January hightlights the fact I was shown how to make some of the cakes that we sell in the cafe where I now work and the 6th January is really simple just about the World Wide Web with the questions Time Saver or Time Waster? Sometimes I can spend ages searching the web, either blog hopping, trivia or shopping so am I wasting my time or is it a valuable resource?

art journal 2

1 comment:

Jill said...

Glad you got to do your journal again, its going to be a really nice keepsake isn't it! Jill x