Followers

Monday, 8 November 2010

Farewell Gifts

I am changing jobs very soon, but while I haven't enjoyed the work I have been doing in recent months I have enjoyed working with all the people within the team. Friday is my last day and I have been busy making mini pizza boxes (adapted slightly to fit contents) and filled them with Ferrero Rocher chocolates. The boxes have been made using Early Espresso, a lovely rich deep brown from SU and I have cut out the centres of the top of the box using Creative Memories cutting system and added some acetate. I've stamped one of the lovely flowers from SU's Ornate Flowers set using the matching Early Espresso ink pad. Finished it off by using one of the greetings from the Hostess Level 1 gifts and punching it out using the 1 3/4 circle punch and making two larger circles again with the CM system. Added a bow to the top corner in Old Olive.

farewell gifts
Supplies
SU Early Espresso, Old Olive and Whisper White cardstock
SU Early Espresso ink pad
SU Ornate Flower stamp set and Hostess Level 1 set
SU 1 3/4 circle punch
SU Old Olive Ribbon
Acetate and piece of patterned paper (for inside of the box to cover up tape)

3 comments:

Annie said...

ooo these are fabulous little gifts Linda! and I love the mix of old olive with the dark rich brown.
hugs, annie x

Jill said...

Really lovely pressies Linda, am sure you will be sorry to leave some of your friends there. Jill x

Saxo Stamper said...

Linda, these are gorgeous and I am sure they will be well received, lovely touch

K x