Followers

Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Always

There is a lovely little stamp set in the new SU catalogue called Always (pg 43 if you have a catalogue). One of the stamps is very ornate and I decided to turn it upside down and make it into a Christmas tree. I have used the top end of the small tag punch and added the small border stamp that is also in the set to decorate the top of the pot for the tree to stand in. A few of the gorgeous rhinestones were added to give it some bling. The new border stamp is beautiful to work with it as is the lovely ribbon I have added for decoration. The sentiment is from the lovely Curly Cute set. Hope you like my use of this stamp - off to see what else I can make from it now!

always
Supplies
SU Baja Breeze, Night of Navy and Whisper White cardstock
SU Baja Breeze & Night of Navy ink pads
SU Always & Curly Cute stamp sets
SU Scallop Trim Border Punch
SU Rhinestones
SU Organza Ribbon

5 comments:

Annie said...

ooo Linda this is so beautifully elegant! and how ingenious of you to tweak the stamp!
hugs, annie x

downrightcrafty said...

very classy and elegant and love the colours
Kate x

Jill said...

What a cracker Linda! Yes, I looked it up! I didn't want that stamp set til now!! Jill x

My name is Wynneth said...

This is totaly gorgeous Linda and so clever of you to turn it upside down and create a tree with it - great thinking :O) Lovely colours too.
hugs
wynneth
x

Saxo Stamper said...

Beautiful Linda, very clever idea

k x