Followers

Thursday, 7 October 2010

Simples!

Tony, who I work with will be turning 40 on Saturday, he plays golf and loves the meerkat adverts so when I saw Gary the golfing meerkat on Create and Craft I knew it would be just perfect for him (I didn't buy it from them though - went direct to the maker). A very simple LO for this one but I was pleased with the end result as I had to build the scene with all the different stamps - did think about colouring it and layering, but decided to keep it simples! Apologies for the poor photo - I had to take it yesterday evening so that DH could take it into work with him today as Tony is on leave Friday.

simples 1
Supplies
SU Night of Navy Cardstock
Versfine Sepia ink pad
SU Tiny Tags set, Meerkat stamps are Designs by Tabbykat and a 99p alphabet stamp set
SU Oval, Scallop Oval punch & Jewellery tag punch
Papermania striped paper
Cream cardstock from stash

3 comments:

Jill said...

Absolutely love it Linda! So perfect for a Meerkat loving golfer!! KB was good wasn't it, know what you mean about finding room for new stash!! Jill x

Elaine said...

What a great stamp,Can you please bring Gary the Meerkat with you on Saturday, so I can borrow it pleeeeease.....
Brilliant card.

Saxo Stamper said...

Linda this is brilliant, love the play on words and love the meerkate - think you did the right thing keeping the colour plain.

K x