Followers

Saturday, 16 October 2010

My first Twisted Sketch DT card

Here is my first card for the Twisted Sketches Card Design Team - I had so much fun playing with this one. The sketch can be found here and the twist this week is Jewel - anyhow, anyway. I've rotated the sketch as I stumbled across this great image in my stash (while looking for something else) and then I remembered I had some stamps that would fit perfectly with the idea that formed in my head. Hope you like it and I hope you'll take part in the sketch too.

It was my dear friend Lisa's birthday yesterday and I decided to give her this card as I knew she would like this style - Happy Birthday Lisa - hoped you enjoyed your time with us!
twisted dt 1

Supplies
SU Ruby Red cardstock & ink pad (now retired)
SU Embossing powder & Versamark inkpad
SU Artistic Etchings for small crown
SU Scallop Trim border (new in UK catalogue)
Large crown, bees and Queen stamp & small alphabet (manufacturer unknown)
Ribbon, gems & gold card from stash

5 comments:

Jill said...

Linda, that is such a great card, so inventive and so much to see in it, absolutely wonderful! Jill x

Muckyfingers said...

Great twist with gorgeous colours xx

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Linda

this is indeed unusual and very well thought out, love the depth to this card.

K x

Jill said...

Its an absolutely stunning card Linda. Its so interesting and complicated to look at - really beautiful! Jill x

My name is Wynneth said...

Great card Linda and I'm sure that Lisa loved it!
hugs
wynneth
x