Followers

Thursday, 14 October 2010

Approximately 8 weeks to go...

... before our daughter Colette gives birth to her first child and what will be our third grandchild. So that means I need to crack on and try and finish the baby sampler I am doing for them. They decided to find out the sex of the baby so we know it is going to be a little boy. The design is from The World of Cross Stitching magazine and I have completed almost half of it so I will be doing a few stitches each evening from now on so that hopefully all I will have to add is the date he is born. They already picked out his name, but I think I will leave that blank too, just in case there is a change of mind.
baby sampler

4 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Looking good Linda. I have not picked up my stitching for a couple of weeks, I am working on a 12 x 12 album for Phoebe for her first birthday, her first year in scrap book

K x

Jill said...

That is looking so good now Linda! Will look forward to seeing the final result! Jill x

Elaine said...

wow thats really looking great Linda

My name is Wynneth said...

It will be great when it's finished Linda, congrats on the imminent additional grandchild, looking forward to hear he's arrived safely :O)
hugs
wynneth
x