Followers

Friday, 24 September 2010

Twisted Cards DT Call

Twisted Sketches are having a Card DT call so I thought I'd give it a go - nothing ventured, nothing gained. Either way I've really enjoyed working with the sketch and I am especially pleased with how my card has turned out. Even more importantly they also do LO Sketches, so who knows my scrapbooking mojo might return too!

Wondering now if I should have inked the edges, but I think I wanted to keep the image looking clean and crisp - what do you think?
twisted sketches dt
Supplies
Retired SU DS Papers
SU Mellow Moss & Very Vanilla Cardstock
Creative Memories Circle Cutter
Martha Stewart Border Punch
SU Pearls
SU Greeting & Kanban Image
Ribbon roses handmade using SU Very Vanilla Grosgrain ribbon

3 comments:

Annie said...

a beautiful image and love the soft colours. it was great to meet up with you yesterday!
hugs, annie x

Jill said...

Gorgeous card Linda, love those papers think that they are somewhere in my stash as well! What a beautiful image and I just love the way you have added those flowers, good luck! Jill x

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Linda, no it's perfect the way it is, love the flowers in the ladies hair.

K x