Followers

Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #92

It's our daughters birthday on the 24th September and I've used the sketch from Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge blog - although I've flipped the sketch slightly. A play on pictures and words which I hope she will find amusing.

mercy challenge 2109
Supplies
SU Chocolate Chip, So Saffron & Whisper White Cardstock
SU Sweet Pea Designer Paper Pad & a scrap from one of last years now retired DS Papers
SU Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon
SU Chocolate Chip ink pad & Momento black ink pad
SU Stampin' Write Earth Element marker pens
Dawn Bibby & Papermania stamps
Nellies Oval Die
Butterfly, flower and gems from stash
SU 1 inch & 1 1/4 inch punch

3 comments:

Jill said...

That is such a cute image Linda and love all the bling around the edge, am sure Colette will love it!

Saxo Stamper said...

Sorry I don't get it....to a Bambi Daughter..... oh wait - yes I see, to a "deer" daughter. Obviously joshing you there Linda, gorgeous card, I am sure she will love it.

K xx

Keva said...

How cute! I love the patterned paper and the iamge is so sweet!