Followers

Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Craft Mad and Loving it Group challenge

While I was at the craft show last week I met up with Wynneth, Jacqueline and Annie and Wynneth suggested I check out the CraftBubble site - which I duly did and joined the Craft Mad and Loving It group. Every week they post a challenge and this weeks challenge was to follow the sketch and the theme of Autumn. Here is my first challenge for this new group and I had great fun putting it together, lots of stamping, colouring and cutting out - everything I enjoy.

cmali 2509
Supplies
SU More Mustard, Really Rust, Close to Cocoa & Very Vanilla cardstock
SU More Mustard, Really Rust, Close to Cocoa ink pads
Versafine Sepia ink pad
SU Clear Embossing Powder
SU Earth Elements Watercolour Wonder Crayons
SU Autumn Splendor Stamp set, House Mouse stamp & Unity sentiment stamp
Ribbon from stash
Nestibillities Circles & Scallop Circles
ProMarker Gold pen

4 comments:

Annie said...

an adorable image with those cute little mice and the 'extra' leaves you stamped and cut out work perfectly with it.
hugs, annie x

Nicola said...

Oh my Linda what a cute card. I just love everything about. Colours, images and layout its just fab. Hugs Nicola xx

Elaine said...

a real Autumnal feel from this card, its really lovely.

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Linda, this is just gorgeous, you have done a great job with the leaves, I love the little mice and the ribbon is wonderful - so rich.

K x